Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010


We had a great weekend in Eau Claire celebrating Pat's mom's retirement and birthday! Charlotte loved seeing family and playing with them. Charlotte even dressed up for Halloween (against her wishes) as Tinker Bell. It took her a few minutes to adjust to her costume, but she eventually stopped trying to pull it off.


There is a possibility that Charlotte uttered her first word tonight! When Patrick came into the room she pointed at him and said "da da". Now, she babbles pretty regularly and da da da da da is one of her favorites, but this time just seemed different. We'll see if she does it again!

2 comments on "November 2, 2010"

Anonymous said...

What a cute little tinkerbell! I love it! And how exciting that she might have possibly uttered her first word or at least her first attempt at a word :) She's getting so big! I love seeing her progress via the blog and in person - It was good to see you last weekend. Thanks for taking the time to have lunch with us! :)

Love, Marissa

cara joy on November 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM said...

Ditto to what Maris said!!! o my gosh, I'm sad I'm missing all this, but she is SOOO adorable...I was a lime green Pebbles, yey Charlotte and I wore the same color! I really miss you guys, hopefully there's a way we'll be able to meet again soon. Love you!! Cara

Followers

 

Charlotte's Page Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal