Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cake!


Charlotte is growing into a kind and thoughtful person. A couple of weeks ago she pulled our cake cookbook off the bookshelf and insisted that we make it together for my birthday. So, this weekend we embarked on making the 3-layer cake she picked out!


We frosted it this morning, hence Charlotte is still in her pajamas.


She drew a "meatball" on the cake. I have never had a cake with a meatball on it! Awesome! This is bound to be a great year!


We also had a great Father's Day weekend. Charlotte got to spend time with her dad, grandfathers, and great grandfather. One would think I would have photos of that, but I don't. Just of cake baking. :) I'll do better next year.

1 comments on "Cake!"

Unknown on June 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM said...

She is adorable! And so big!

Followers

 

Charlotte's Page Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal