Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 12, 2009

The liter flow on Charlotte's nasal cannula was reduced from 2 to 1.5 this morning and she managed well all day - a good sign. However, she did have a few abnormal bouts of desatting as low as 18. 

The opthamologist returned today for Charlotte's visit, instead of waiting until Friday as planned because he was a bit concerned. He did find that the Retinopathy of Prematurity is progressing and she will require laser surgery, tentatively scheduled for this Wednesday. 

3 comments on "October 12, 2009"

Kelly Russell and Tim Morrell said...

Sorry to hear about the eyes, although it seems like your team of doctors in Milwaukee is really on top of things. Best of luck with the surgery, and here's hoping for continued progress.

You're always in our thoughts,
Tim and Kelly

Heidi Watne said...

I keep praying - her laser surgery will go wonderful! Looking forward to seeing you this Sunday - can't wait to give you a big old HUG!!! Rather than just supporting you on the blog. Have a safe drive to MN!

Anonymous said...

Adam and I are hoping that the surgery goes well and that Charolette's recovery is smooth and steady. You are all in our thoughts and prayers daily!

Love ya!
Marissa & Adam



Charlotte's Page Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal